Booking & Planning
Nancy Hunter Denney promises to give you her very best and work with you to ensure your learning outcomes are met. All of her programs strive to accomplish the following learning objectives for all participants:
- appreciation for the learning process
- desire to engage in the presentation and make a contribution to the process
- inspiration to self-assess and receive feedback
- knowledge of a specific content area with significant applicability
- enhanced skill development
Knowing her audience and preparing a lecture or training session that reflects that understanding is just one way Nancy Hunter Denney can effectively meet your needs. What can you – the client – do to help?
- Check Upcoming Appearances before confirming a date. Often, travel expenses or speaking fees can be reduced if she’s already in your area.
- Reserve a facility that best suits all programs and set up requirements.
- Download a copy of the Program Planning Guide Check List (also provided with the contract.)
- Please review the cancellation clause. Unfortunately it has become necessary in some cases to impose a cancellation fee due to out of pocket non-refundable travel expenses. A booking date, however, can be held with no obligation. Once a contract is requested, however, it becomes a binding date.
- Contact Ms. Denney for specific questions.